Eddie Men’s 1940s Jeans
Channel your inner drape in these stylish turn-ups.
- Authentic high-waisted 1940's fit jeans
- Inspired by late 40's workwear
- Longer length jean, perfect for creating a wider turn-up or altering to your length
- Larger belt loops
- Red pocket lining
- Cinch back style
- Coin pockets
- Bronze stitching with our signature atomic star stitching on the back pockets
- Buttons for attaching bracers
- Approximate Total Length (Size 32) Inside leg before fold :91 cm .
- Fit advice: This style is a high waisted vintage cut so the fit a little smaller to wear higher on the waist. If you are in between sizes, you may prefer to size up
- Fabric: Main 73% Cotton 27% Polyester .
- Washing Advice: Machine wash at 30 turned inside out
Be Proud of who You are!
Not sure if a product is right for You? Love something but its outside of Your comfort Zone? Want to completely change Your style? Pop in store and feel free to try on anything You wish in Our Gender Neutral Dressing rooms.
Free Shipping when You spend £75 or more.